It's Black Friday, which means shoppers are out in droves snagging the best deals (or what they think are the best deals). But if you're like me Black Friday is a day to stay in your jammies, sip a mug of coffee and watch really cheesy Christmas movies.
Oh, and online shop. So today I wanted to share 12 gifts for the ladies in your life. All under $25!
1. Totally Pink Jammies who doesn't love to snuggle up in a pair of fleece jams? These adorable polka dot pajamas from Totally Pink are totally compfy.
2. Phone case. Smart phones are a fact of modern life. Why not cover her phone in an encouraging scripture or phrase?
3. 3-piece Bamboo Cutting Board. I love my bamboo cutting board. No kidding. I use it everyday! At just $18 shipped this is a find!
4. Mud Pie tote. This tote bag it tote-ally cute. (See what I did there?) Perfect for groceries or a laptop!
5. Philosophy body wash. Everyone I know loves this body wash, it's silky and smells great!
6. Hand stamped script necklace. This gorgeous initial necklace is perfect. It's artisan made and comes with two charms.
7. Nesting Doll Measuring cups Jason got me these measuring cups three years ago and I LOVE them. They are functional, cute and take up little space.
8. Fair Trade scarf. Scarves are a great way to dress up an outfit... or cover up spit up. And this fairly traded scarf from Marquet is cute and fashion you can feel good about.
9. Portable charger. Sleek and functional, this portable charger is great for a woman on the go. The charger works on an array of smart phones and tablets and can charge things 3.5 faster than an outlet.
10. Donut Mug. Is there a coffee addict in your life? Why not treat her to this whimsical coffee mug? It's dishwasher and microwave safe and just cute.
11. 2016 Planner. This Up, Up and Away Planner is just begging to be filled with fun events in the new year.
12. 4- piece tea infuser. Some people are coffee people and some people are tea people (and some people are both). Why not get the tea drinker in your life this 4-piece infuser. "Watch your hot water slowly bloom with color as your flower shaped infuser rests in steeping tea. Brew aromatic, full flavored, whole leaf tea and ditch the tasteless teabags full of dust and leftover low grade bits from broken tea leaves."
What about you? What are you buying the women in your life? Or making?
THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS. THIS MEANS IF YOU CLICK ON THE LINK AND MAKE A PURCHASE I WILL EARN A SMALL PERCENTAGE OF THAT SALE AT NO EXTRA CHARGE TO YOU. :)