Christmas is almost here. If you're like me there is always one or two people on your list that you struggle to come up with ideas as to what to give them.
Today I wanted to share some ideas for gifts for teen girls. All of these gifts are super budget friendly. Each one is under $25 and most are $10 and under.
1. Boot socks. These cute and comfy boot socks are made in the USA. They come in a variety of colors. Note, based on the Amazon feedback, they do run small.
2. Mini Candles. These mini candles from Bath and Body Works not only smell great, but they can easily be stuffed in a stocking.
3. iTunes gift card. Enough said.
4. Umbra Hangit Photo Display. Cute from a bedroom or dorm room. This light weight photo display hangs easily and you can display up to 40 photos at once.
5. Smith's Rosebud Salve. This is one of my all time favorite beauty products. Rosebud Salve is lightly scented and perfect as a lip balm, blush or solid perfume.
6. Cloud Throw Pillow. This cute cloud throw pillow can brighten up any bedroom.
7. Deego Phone Wallet. These cellphone wallets are great for a girl on the go. Just throw in a phone, some cash and a library card and you are good to go!
8. Texting Gloves. Baby it's cold outside is the creepiest song ever... but it's true. It is cold outside and these texting gloves will keep hands warm while she's texting you back to tell you that she WILL be home by curfew.
9. BLOM Multi-Style Headband. Running, soccer practice, or growing out bangs- this headband is perfect, soft and comes in a variety of colors.
10. Winter by Marissa Meyer this is the last book in the Lunar Chronicles, a series of fairy tales set on their head. Winter is the last in the series, but they are all fun and exciting and fairly clean reads.
11. Little Women Penguin in Bloom Edition. Little Women by Louisa May Alcott is already a classic. But this gorgeous cover makes it a perfect gift.
12. No Crease Hair-Tie. These stretchy hair ties are wonderful. They don't crease or break hair and you can slip them on your wrist for a cute bracelet.
13. Nalgene Water Bottle. These sturdy and colorful water bottles are made of BPA plastic in the USA. They are leak proof and perfect for girls on the go.
What about you? What gift ideas do you have?