As a new mom I worry about exposing my little fella to chemicals in cleaning products. So I hit the internet hard in a search for some non-toxic (or less toxic) cleaning products. But I am cheap, so I learned how to make my own.
This is what I have been using to clean my kitchen and bathroom. It is cheap- around $.15 a bottle- and it works.
What you will need:
An empty spray bottle
I measured out 1 1/2 cups vinegar and then I warmed it up in the microwave for about 1 minute. I am not sure why this step is necessary. It just is. Don't complain. You'll only have to do it once.
Then I poured the warm vinegar into a spray bottle with 1 1/2 cups dish soap.
Shake like your life depends on it. Voila! You have a scum busting, grease fighting, power house cleaner that is super cheap.